Arts Administrators in Higher Education is a nation-wide association of college and university professionals whose primary focus is to develop and facilitate opportunities for students to create and engage with the arts.
Our programs are designed to empower the creative ideas within our diverse institutions, responding to the unique goals and opportunities of each.
Examples of programs and approaches:
- Support and sustain student arts groups
- Administer grants for student, faculty or staff arts projects, including performances, symposia and lectures
- Coordinate artist residencies
- Manage academic arts centers
- Collaborate with community partners
- Connect students to local arts opportunities
We meet annually for approximately two days on one of our campuses to share ideas, best practices, and resources.
The AAHE welcomes new members. To enquire, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org